Over 10,000 S-Star Reviews
Tell Your Life Story
Tell Your Life Story
The Perfect Way to Remember and Write About Your Life's Memories and Share Them with the People in Your Life.
Everyone has a life story that needs to be shared. Tell Your Life Story will guide you with fun prompts and thoughtful questions, making it easy for you to share the stories of your childhood, teens, and adult years. Sitting down and sharing your life story will open for you joys from your past, helping you to feel the pride of all you have done and all you have accomplished. This will be the tale of your victories, your challenges, and your lessons.
Tell Your Life Story makes you the author of Your Life Story.
- The over 200 pages are filled with hundreds of expertly crafted guided prompts and questions.
- Tell Your Life Story is organized by the times of your life, making it easy for you to think back on all you have done and experienced.
- You will find questions about your childhood, teens, adult years, family life, and more.
- Each question has plenty of room for you to write and share the details of your victories, your accomplishments, your lessons, and your proudest moments.
- Tell Your Life Story also works as a great way to begin writing your full memoir, helping you to recall, organize, and outline your life stories into an easy-to-use format and reference.
Over 10,000 5 star reviews
400,000 copies sold world-wide
Proudly Made in the USA
"Some of the best gifts you can give mom are ones that are truly meaningful like Jeffrey Mason's Mom, I Want to Hear Your Story: A Mother's Guided Journal To Share Her Life & Her Love. Not only will you get to learn more about her through this guided journal, it's a gift that you can also share with your kids when they're old enough to appreciate it."
- ENews Daily™
"I bought this for my dad for Christmas and I was really excited to give it to him. Unfortunately, I and my dad have never been very close until now that I am out on my own. So I don't know a lot about my dad. This book gives me the perfect opportunity to learn a little bit more about him and also let him know that I care about him and his story."
- Rebekah O.
"I am 45 and adopted. I just found my biological dad and thought this gift would be perfect for him. And after reading through it, I thought it would be the perfect gift for any parent to give to their child. I got one for my mom as well so I could give it to my daughter."
- Crystal D.